- Fluorescent Medium is invisible in daylight but shines under black light (long wavelength ultraviolet rays).
- Fluorescent Medium is used for printing securities and lottery tickets to prevent forgery. It is also used for printing the product labels to help track the sales route.
- It is useable for offset and letterpress printings.
- During printing make sure to confirm the coloring with black light.
- The choice of paper is crucial as some papers contain fluorescent whitener, which makes it hard to distinguish printed portion from non-printed portion.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight or exposure to fluorescent light in a show window can deteriorate the fluorescent property of a print object.
★NL Mark: This ink was manufactured in accordance with the "Self-imposed Regulations Regarding Printing Inks" (NL Regulations) enacted by Japan Printing Ink Makers Association.
- The data contained herein are based on the results of the tests conducted in accordance with the in-house test methods, and are not standard values. Always conduct pre-use tests to ascertain the suitability of the product to your requirements. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation for use in violation of any patents, applicable laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of the user to comply in all respects with applicable laws and regulations.
- Owing to product improvement the information contained herein may be modified without any prior notice.
- Make sure to read MSDS thoroughly before using the product.