- Best One Pearl ink enables silky soft pearly gloss. Since it is transparent and colorless it can be applied to any color and makes it possible to knead hitherto unavailable special color inks. It is very effective in producing high-quality catalogs, wrapping papers, and packages.
- Inherent characteristics of pearl pigments make it less resistant to emulsification, which tend to cause piling in roller and plates. Preferably use it for waterless printing.
- To get a strong pearl luster we recommend the use of somewhat larger amount of ink or double coating.
- When "Best One Pearl" ink is used for under printing, let it dry before printing over it. However, note that set-drying is slow in such cases. Use of "Best One SOYA for Special Paper" is recommended for over-printing.
- "Best One Pearl" can also be used as OP varnish.
- Use coated paper for smooth pearly finishing and matte coated paper for soft pearly effects. Use of high-quality paper does not give sufficient pearly effects.
Following inks of different pearly effects are available.
Best One Pearl Medium
Best One Silky Pearl White
★NL Mark: NL Mark: This ink was manufactured in accordance with the "Self-imposed Regulations Regarding Printing Inks" (NL Regulations) enacted by Japan Printing Ink Makers Association.
★Eco Mark: Certified as Eco-Mark product by Japan Environment Association.
- The data contained herein are based on the results of the tests conducted in accordance with the in-house test methods, and are not standard values. Always conduct pre-use tests to ascertain the suitability of the product to your requirements. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation for use in violation of any patents, applicable laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of the user to comply in all respects with applicable laws and regulations.
- Owing to product improvement the information contained herein may be modified without any prior notice.
- Make sure to read MSDS thoroughly before using the product.