- One component type additive that accelerates oxidative polymerization of oil-based offset inks.
- It expedites drying during printing by reacting with water in the dampening solution and releasing oxygen.
- Add within 1~ 3%. Adding more than specified amount does not add to effectiveness.
- It is ideal for low-absorbent, synthetic and matte coated papers.
- In perfect printing it prevents drying defects due to hypoxia in areas where images on both side face each other.
- It is free of lead and cobalt. (Contains manganese)
- It is not affected by dampening water's pH.
If you'd like to know conversantly, click "Download" in the screen upper right and get a PDF file.