Features and Usages
- This series has wide applications such as high-end catalogs, book-covers, cover-sheets, packaging, labels, etc. It is utilized to give a glossy coat to the print surface and to protect it against discoloration.
- OP varnishes of special properties such as stronger rub resistance, strengthened release property, and anti-mold, etc. are available.
- Use our product "TAKE IT OFF" to clean the ink on the roller.
- It is different from ink in that it is colorless, so pay sufficient attention against excess application.
Although gloss is achieved when OP varnish is applied in excess, yellowing becomes evident.
- Basically, it can be used as it is, however, if it needs to be softened use Best One Contex.
- Use synthetic paper OP varnish for non-absorbent substrates such as synthetic papers, aluminum laminated paper, etc.
- Use our product G Drier to expedite drying.
T&K TOKA Sheet-fed Offset OP Varnishes
- The data contained herein are based on the results of the tests conducted in accordance with the in-house test methods, and are not standard values. Always conduct pre-use tests to ascertain the suitability of the product to your requirements. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation for use in violation of any patents, applicable laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of the user to comply in all respects with applicable laws and regulations.
- Owing to product improvement the information contained herein may be modified without any prior notice.
- Make sure to read MSDS thoroughly before using the product.