TOKA Flash VIVA inherits TOKA Flash's beautiful coloring and renders beautiful fluorescent color of high consistency.
Use of TOKA Flash VIVA ensures, for the first time, exact rendering of your designs- the way they are envisioned by you.
- TOKA Flash VIVA is most effective for designs using primary color for solid printing.
- Mixing TOKA Flash VIVA with common ink of same color enables bright color of high consistency- this was unthinkable with the conventional inks.
- Applying TOKA Flash VIVA Yellow to yellow plate and TOKA Flash VIVA Pink to red plate enables an extremely bright printing product. With regard to dot reproduction in offset printing, 80% of dot reproduction is achievable with a film thickness of 3.0g/㎡.
- Apply multi coats of same color to get an eye-catching fluorescent color of higher consistency.
- Whiter the paper used the better the effects.
- Pay attention that compared to common inks fluorescent inks are far less lightfast.
- Following methods are recommended for gloss varnishes processing.
●Use offset or letterpress printing method.
●Use Polypropylene film.
(However, note that gloss varnish processing decreases color strength)
- Thoroughly clean the printing press (ink fountain, roller) prior to use.
- The ink is adjusted to be used as it is, however, in case dilution is required, due to quality of paper, handle it like you would handle any general-purpose ink.
★ NL Mark: This ink was manufactured in accordance with the "Self-imposed Regulations Regarding Printing Inks" (NL Regulations) enacted by Japan Printing Ink Makers Association.