- Best suited for various kinds of synthetic papers.
・Provides good adhesion.
・No solvent attack on YUPO material or PP stocks.
・Enables excellent ink transfer for finishing side of perfecting printing.
- Although it is an ink for synthetic papers, which are generally known as hard to print on, it offers wide water balance property.
- Abundant colors and kinds
・Applicable to non-absorbent stocks such as synthetic papers, metal films, films, and gloss papers.
・For resistance needs our lineup covers different requirements such as general-purpose kinds, lightfast kinds for outdoor posters, and resistance SR type.
T&K TOKA Synthetic Paper Inks
★ NL Mark: This ink was manufactured in accordance with the "Self-imposed Regulations Regarding Printing Inks" (NL Regulations) enacted by Japan Printing Ink Makers Association.
★ Eco Mark: Certified as Eco-Mark product by Japan Environment Association.
- The data contained herein are based on the results of the tests conducted in accordance with the in-house test methods, and are not standard values. Always conduct pre-use tests to ascertain the suitability of the product to your requirements. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation for use in violation of any patents, applicable laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of the user to comply in all respects with applicable laws and regulations.
- Owing to product improvement the information contained herein may be modified without any prior notice.
- Make sure to read MSDS thoroughly before using the product.